The generously dimensioned apartment on the upper floor is reached via its own outside staircase. This apartment has a large living room which provides an attractive feeling with its high ceilings and light atmosphere. The old cotto floor, which could be preserved here, is also very attractive. The corridor to the bedrooms is almost like a chapel and is especially impressive. Skylights give it a light and friendly feeling during the day; it is stylishly illuminated at night. Its own terrace on the ground is located right next to the historic forno, the small bake house (garden furniture is present).
- 4 room apartment, approx. 140 sqm
- large living room, furnished with comfortable and classic italian furniture (1 large couche, 3 comfortable chairs)
- sat-tv + dvd-player – radio/cd player – dining room table
- neighboring open kitchen equipped with a gas stove, dishwasher, coffee maker
- storeroom with washing machine – three bedrooms with double beds
- all windows with fly screens
- 2 baths, both with black marble wash stands, shower, and toilet.