The most impressive feature of this ground floor apartment is the large vaulted ceilings and round arches in the living room and the master bedroom. What is unusually attractive and characteristic today was put in originally for simple structural reasons. The stalls were originally built here.
- 3 room apartment – app. 125 sqm
- large living room, furnished with comfortable and classic italian furniture (1 large couche, 2 comfortable chairs), adequate to the impressive architecture – sat-tv – dvd player – radio/cd player
- dining room table
- neighboring open kitchen equipped with gas stove, dishwasher, oven, coffee maker and toaster
- two bedrooms, one of which is extremely generous and has access to the terrace, the second is smaller but still large. Both rooms are equipped with double beds. All windows in the bedrooms with fly screens.
- Two glass doors lead from the living room right onto the private terrace.
- 1 bath with black marble wash stand, shower, and toilet, 1 additional bathroom with wash stand and toilet.